Internal Business development manager
We are a short term lender providing business loans from £100k to £25m for up to 3 years.
Our loans are always secured over real estate and we are able to lend against a wide variety of property types including residential investment properties, offices, warehouses and land.
Our products include:
- Standard residential investment bridging
- Developer exit loans
- Commercial property acquisition and refinance
- Acquisition/refinance of trading businesses that operate from property (i.e, hotels, pubs and care homes)
Our guiding principles are:
- Expertise: We focus on quality in everything we do
- Integrity: We do the right thing in an honest, fair and responsible way
- Reliability: We have consistently supported borrowers and brokers regardless of economic and political events.
- Local: We have offices in London, Manchester, Belfast and Glasgow.
- Innovation: We love complexity and think differently
About the Role
The role reports into a senior member of the team and will work closely with field-based business development managers. The individual will be relied upon to assist in structuring transactions and help to manage broker relationships from the office. There is an opportunity to progress and become field based and manage a region.
The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive training package on structuring and deal analysis.
The role requires the candidate to have both strong sales acumen and analytical ability.
- Originating and structuring new loan opportunities
- Liaising with underwriters for deal approval
- Persuading intermediaries to proceed with Agreement in Principles (AIPs)
- Building and maintaining broker relationships
- Liaising with professional contacts throughout the deal process
- Prior experience in financial services (at least 3 years)
- Prior experience in property finance
- Prior bridging experience is desirable