We are a short term lender providing business loans from £100k to £25m for up to 3 years.
Our loans are always secured over real estate and we are able to lend against a wide variety of property types including residential investment properties, offices, warehouses and land.
Our products include:
- Standard residential investment bridging
- Developer exit loans
- Commercial property acquisition and refinance
- Acquisition/refinance of trading businesses that operate from property (i.e, hotels, pubs and care homes)
Our guiding principles are:
- Expertise: We focus on quality in everything we do.
- Integrity: We do the right thing in an honest, fair and responsible way
- Reliability: We have consistently supported borrowers and brokers regardless of economic and political events
- Local: We have offices in London, Manchester, Belfast and Glasgow
- Innovation: We love complexity and think differently
What you can expect
- As a Lending Manager, you would be responsible for structuring loan transactions and managing the approval, due diligence and completion processes, adhering to high-quality and compliant practices.
- Working from our Belfast office you will play a vital role within our Lending team, making a difference immediately. You will be joining at an exciting time as we have many interesting transactions ongoing and are building and implementing new systems and processes.
- Competitive and attractive compensation package and a great deal of opportunity for growth within our firm.
What we expect
We would expect you to perform the following tasks:
- Undertake transaction and borrower research.
- Produce credit papers that are clear and of a high standard.
- Make recommendations to the credit team, based on your analysis of the risks of the loan.
- Manage professional advisors, including brokers, solicitors and valuers
- Review and analyse valuation reports, liaising as necessary with the credit team.
- Work with solicitors to find risk-based solutions to legal issues.
- Review loan facility letters, other due diligence reports and security/drawdown documents
- Review and prepare of source of wealth documentation for internal sign-off.
Maintain Ekeeper (our loan management system) and other records for reporting purposes.
The successful candidate will be driven, have good attention to detail and have a genuine desire to contribute to the continued success of our business.
They will have at least two years of experience working in a Lending operation. They may already be a Lending Manager (or equivalent), or they may currently be in a supporting role and ready for their next career step.
Familiarity with loan documentation and security instruments will be required and this will be tested as part of the interview process.